Well it's been a while...

Isn't that the truth . Health wise I had a rough December which put paid to my fishing for the year, and then weather, work and other stuff seemed to get in the way. However, I'd remembered a lucky capture last year on the lure rod in March and bookmarked the same set of tides for this year.


Rightly or wrongly, I assumed last years early bass was one of many early arrivals, so I ditched the lure rod deciding to use a light carp rod, set-up for running ledger, and a couple hours worth of rag (crab wasn't available). Well it didn't go to plan, the wife's car was playing up and I nearly didn't make it at all. Long story short, I was about 1.5 hrs too late for this mark, but I carried on regardless.

I wasn't surprised when nothing happened, apart from being pestered by penny crabs, but no worries - I can catch tomorrow's tide and make up for it.

Or so I thought... fecking cars.

Comments

Most bites...