I have never seen it so busy...

New weather front coming in, air pressure dropping, lovely, time to get out. What I failed to appreciate was half of Hampshire had the same idea. Honestly, I have never seen it so busy and very nearly turned around and made my way home. But I found a spot that as the evening progressed numbers thinned out until I was left with a bonfire to my far right, and a couple of skinny dippers on my left for entertainment. 

Well despite everything it turned out to be a bass filled night - go figure . Caught 3 with the largest at 21.5" which may have pushed 4.5lb as she was a chunky one. Plus I could have caught many more if I had scaled down my terminal tackle and with hindsight, lengthened my snood.

 

Looking good for the next few days as well so hopefully will find some of the bigger girls soon.

Comments

Most bites...