Another week that wasn't Shirley

Another week booked to take advantage of the tides with a hope the weather would play ball. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised with high pressure and North Easterlies, but I was, and frustrated as this has happened throughout the year when a great set of tides were on the horizon.

My summary for the week doesn't make great reading. Many hours and tides fished for three bass, best may have made 3.5lb. The smallest of the three was caught lure fishing from the shore during a morning that felt completely devoid of fish. And just to confirm, I went out last night to the same stretch of shoreline with mackerel and squid, and failed to get a touch for over four hours fishing.


Sorry about the picture quality


As I mentioned, this was a tough morning in rubbish conditions, but the capture was made a bit special as it was caught using one of my own hybrid lures. A cross between a Dolive and a Zoom speed worm - a Doom?



Comments

Post a Comment

Most bites...